Photo: Getty Images
The renowned designer Giannina Azar was featured at Miami Swim Week in collaboration with the prestigious Dr. Tania Medina. Their fearless proposal breaks the stereotypes of conventional runway shows.
Giannina Azar has been recognized as one of the most influential fashion designers of today, she has designed clothes for famous artists such as Thalia, Gwen Stefani, JLo, Britney Spears, Gaby Espino, and Chiquinquirá Delgado, amongst others. On the other hand, Dr. Tania Medina is one of the most prestigious plastic surgeons, having featured in magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar, Hola, Glamor, and People. These two brilliant individuals combined their talents to change how women perceive their beauty so that they learn to embrace who they are to enhance their looks.
With this goal in mind, these beauty experts share their best advice and tips to become a confident woman with self-love shining in every scenario of her life.
From a fashion perspective, the designer shares these five key points to become a confident woman:
- Feed Your Self-esteem: this will always reflect a good mood, which translates into elegance when dressing up.
- Be Confident: a confident woman will feel good with whatever she wears because she wears her confidence on her sleeve, looking fabulous no matter where she is.
- Be Avant-garde: this is a woman who is always on the cutting edge of fashion, staying true to her essence, showing versatility, style, and good taste. You should always seek advice from a good stylist.
- Feel Good About Yourself: the power of feeling beautiful, elegant, fabulous, and imposing is something that catches everyone’s attention. Leaving your insecurities behind is the first step to acceptance and success.
- Leave Behind Your Fear of Standing Out: a lot of times, our insecurities limit the way we dress. A brave woman evolves despite fear and that makes her shine without overshadowing anyone. Embrace your inner light.
Dr. Tania Medina also adds 5 tips from her impeccable career in the world of cosmetic surgery:
- Get to know your lights and shadows: Learn about the good and the bad in you, not to judge yourself, but to get to know yourself better, to learn about who you are. Only then will you understand how capable you are and how far you can go.
- Acceptance: accept yourself with your defects and virtues, without punishing yourself.
- Always forgive your mistakes: Remember that you did the best you could. Without the gift of forgiveness, it is difficult to walk into the future and achieve success.
- Gratitude: Being thankful is the magic key that opens the doors of all blessings.
- Self Love: pamper yourself, spoil yourself, indulge yourself, treat yourself. Go to the spa from time to time, have a cup of coffee, meditate, exercise, laugh; but above all, take care of yourself.
Through this valuable contribution, Giannina Azar and Dr. Tania Medina have become “beauty creators” and ambassadors of a powerful message of self-esteem, empowerment, and self-development for every woman who decides to become the protagonist of her story, dressing as they desire and revealing their inner strength to the world.
Models: Georgina Mazzeo - Nella Chase
‘ Este Articulo puede contener información publicada por terceros, algunos detalles de este articulo fueron extraídos de la siguiente fuente: www.digitaljournal.com ’