Google has announced that it will be releasing 10 games for Stadia as part of its Stadia Makers program, an initiative created in partnership with Unity to support independent studios. Some games that are part of Stadia Makers that have already launched are Unto the End, TOHU, Kaze and the Wild Masks, and Nanotale – Typing Chronicles.
The 10 games are as follows, as well as their respective release dates and windows:
- The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark by Akupara Games (April 15, 2021)
- A serial adventure game where you help a duo of investigators crack the supernatural cases and puzzles. Point and click your way through six new cases as you get to the bottom of each mystery.
- Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator by Broken Arms Games (May 13, 2021)
- You’re in charge of managing a small and abandoned winery. From selecting the types of vine you want to grow to naming your final product, every decision of the challenging business of winemaking will be in your hands.
- Foreclosed by Merge Games (Summer 2021)
- A narrative-driven action-adventure set in a cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations. Follow the story of Evan Kapnos in this sleek comic book-styled game as he unravels the conspiracy behind his identity foreclosure.
- Figment 2: Creed Valley by Bedtime Digital Games (Fall 2021)
- An action-adventure game set in the human mind. Nightmares are spreading chaos – make your way through puzzles, musical boss fights, and unique environments.
- GRIME by Akupara Game (Coming Soon)
- A fast and unforgiving action-adventure RPG in which you crush your foes with living weapons that mutate form and function.
- She Dreams Elsewhere by Studio Zevere (Coming Soon)
- A surreal adventure RPG about dreams and the extent to which they mirror reality. You play as Thalia, an anxiety-ridden, comatose woman on a journey to confront her nightmares.
- Merek’s Market by Big Village Games (Coming Soon)
- A chaotic crafting game about running a medieval shop. We’ve all been the one buying weapons and armor from a shop but what is it like to run one?
- Death Carnival by Furyion Games (Coming Soon)
- A fast-paced top-down shooter with extreme weapons & online multiplayer mayhem. In a deadly game show, contestants must battle against hordes of monsters and machines for fame and fortune on live TV.
- Jay and Silent Bob: Chronic Blunt Punch by The MIX Games (Coming Soon)
- A colorful side-scrolling tag-team beat-em-up where players swap back and forth between our heroes on the fly or perform special moves simultaneously with a friend.
- Skyclimbers by Paratrope (Coming Soon)
- Build your kingdom, choose your class, and tame monsters in this multiplayer city building and open-world action RPG that takes place in a procedurally generated anime-themed metaverse.
‘ Este Articulo puede contener información publicada por terceros, algunos detalles de este articulo fueron extraídos de la siguiente fuente: www.escapistmagazine.com ’